• 签到天数: 227 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2014-2-14 01:47:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    本帖最后由 tj3815 于 2014-2-14 13:02 编辑

老罗的原文,输入点位置,或线的端点位置即可自动生成取点取线方法
    ReferenceFinder
    Background
    During the development of technical folding that began in the 1980s, a new problem arose for the origami designer: how to find the major creases in the base by folding alone.
    This didn't used to be a problem. In the traditional "trial-and-error" approach to origami composition, the design was discovered via exploration of folding. Thus, every crease in the model was created by some folding sequence; it merely required that the designer remember how he/she constructed each crease as he went along. Even if the designer didn't remember the precise folding sequence, just the fact that there was such a folding sequence in principle made it possible to reconstruct with a little more experimentation.
    Computer-generated folding sequences fromReferenceFinder 4 for locating the point (0,1/3) within a unit square. The first sequence is an exact solution.

However, the existence of a folding sequence isn't necessarily a given with technical folding. It is often the case in technical folding that the proportions needed for the first few folds are defined solely by a mathematical relationship inherent in the design. This leads to a very practical problem: even if you know mathematically where the first two or three folds should go, how do you get them in the right place in practice? This arises over and over in technical folding and was apparent even in the early 1970s in the works of technical pioneers like John Montroll, who strove to give precise folding sequences to define those first few folds, calledreference points.
    In my own early designs, I had a simple solution to this problem. The coordinates of the key creases could be solved for mathematically, resulting in some algebraic expression. I would evaluate the algebraic expression that defined the key fold to obtain a numerical value for the location of the point or crease, then use a ruler and measure to order. I have published a few designs that demanded exactly this (you will find several in my early books). But this proved unsatisfactory on many grounds, not least because it broke the simple purity of origami needing only a sheet of paper and one's own hands.
    At this point, what had been up to then only a mathematical curiosity — the construction of mathematical proportions by folding alone — suddenly acquired a serious practical application within representational origami. In a series of articles in British Origami Magazine in the late 1980s, I explored some of the different techniques for mathematically constructing geometric proportions and various types of algebraic expressions. My search tapped into a rich field of origami-math, which had already been explored in depth by Justin, Huzita, Fujimoto, Husimi, Geretschlaeger, and many others.
    For my own purposes, I didn't care so much about constructing mathematically exact proportions as "good enough" approximations. For many years I had found folding sequences for starting proportions by a combination of applying the geometric constructions I was aware of and looking for numerical "coincidences" — near-alignments that could be exploited to develop short folding sequences to find the starting proportions for my designs. By the late 1990s, I hit upon the idea of enlisting computer search to help find these short folding sequences, and over a period of several years, wrote successively more-powerful generations of a program I named ReferenceFinder, whose sole purpose was to find short, efficient folding sequences for a user-chosen point or line within a unit square.
    ReferenceFinder made use of a set of 7 folding operations, known as the Huzita-Justin Axioms. The 7 HJAs describe all possible ways of creating a single fold by forming alignments between combinations of points and lines. By considering sequences of several HJAs, it is possible to find thousands, even millions, of unique points and lines within a square, so that for any given point or line, a short, efficient sequence is just a hairs-breadth away.
    To make a long story short, by the third generation of ReferenceFinder (written in 2003), I had incorporated all 7 of the Huzita-Justin Axioms of folding into the program, allowing it to potentially explore all possible folding sequences consisting of sequential alignments that each form a single crease in a square of paper. Of course, the family tree of such sequences grows explosively (or to be precise, exponentially); but the concomitant growth in the availability of computing horsepower has made it possible to explore a reasonable subset of that exponential family tree, and in effect, by pure brute force, find a close approximation to any arbitrary point or line within a unit square using a very small number of folds.
    The initial window of ReferenceFinder. During initialization, ReferenceFinder constructs a database of points and lines. You then enter the coordinates of the point or line to be found.

Description
    The current version of ReferenceFinder is version 4.0.1.The version history is here. After program initialization (which takes a few seconds to build the database of folding sequences), you type in a numerical or algebraic expression for the coordinates of a point or a line.ReferenceFinder immediately returns the 5 "best" short folding sequences that approximates that point or line. The approximations are very good, often better than 1 part in 1000, which, in my experience, is about the limit of human folding precision. ReferenceFinder can parse simple algebraic expressions (thanks to a contribution from Carlos Furuti).
    The default paper shape is a unit square, but you can change the dimensions for any rectangle (e.g., a silver rectangle or currency). For each solution, ReferenceFinder reports the absolute error in distance, the rank (the number of folds needed), and the sequence of actions needed to construct the desired reference mark. For more details, read the README.txt file that accompanies each of the download packages.
    For a few simple examples of some ReferenceFinder references, check these out:
    Downloads
    ReferenceFinder 4 comes in executable binaries for Mac, Linux, and Windows. If that doesn't work for you, you can download the source code here and compile it for your own favorite platform.
    Rights of usage: ReferenceFinder 4 is released under the GNU Public License, version 2, which is included in the source code download. If you have a usage in mind that involves some other form of redistribution, contact me with your desired usage and we'll talk about what you have in mind.
    Downloadable binaries and source code follow:
    The prior version, ReferenceFinder 3, is also available. It is a console tool -- you interact by typing in text, and the output is verbal (with a PostScript file of the diagrams). People with really old computers (e.g., pre-OS X 10.4 on Mac) might need to stick to this version.
    The good news is that this software is free and can be used and modified by anyone. The bad news is, there is no warranty of fitness, usability, etc. It may crash your computer (especially if you don't have much RAM). Use it at your own risk. But I do hope that it works out for you, and if you get some use out of it, drop me a note and let me know how you're using it.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
    折纸大学,给生活来点闲情!
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-2-17 13:57
  • 签到天数: 14 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2014-2-14 10:14:02 | 显示全部楼层
    能否翻译一下、、、、、、、、
    折纸大学,给生活来点闲情!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2014-2-14 10:27:09 | 显示全部楼层
    ReferenceFinder
    背景
    在折叠的技术开始于20世纪80年代的发展,一个新的问题出现了折纸设计师:如何通过单独折叠找到基地的主要折痕。
    这并没有曾经是一个问题。在传统的“试错”的方式来折纸组成,其设计是通过折叠的探索发现。因此,在模型中的每个折痕一些折叠序列的创建,它只是要求设计者记得他/她是如何构造的每一个折痕,他跟着去了。即使设计者不记得确切的折叠序列,只是一个事实,即没有在原则上这样的折叠序列使我们能够重建多一点实验。
    折纸大学,给生活来点闲情!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2014-2-14 10:27:43 | 显示全部楼层
    计算机生成的折叠序列fromReferenceFinder 4内的单位正方形定位点(0,1 / 3)。第一个序列是一个确切的解决方案。

然而,折叠序列的存在并不一定是与技术折叠给出。它通常是在技术折叠的情况下所需的第几倍的比例是由固有的设计的数学关系来限定。这导致了一个很实际的问题:即使你知道数学,其中前两个或三个褶皱应该去,你怎么让他们在实践中正确的位置?出现这种情况,一遍又一遍的技术折叠和是明显的,即使在​​20世纪70年代的技术先驱约翰一样Montroll的,谁努力,以提供精确的折叠序列来定义那些最初的几个褶皱, calledreference点的早期作品。
    在我自己早期的设计,我做了一个简单的解决这个问题。关键折痕的坐标可以解决对于数学上,导致一些代数表达式。我会评估该定义的关键倍,以获得该点或折痕的位置的数值代数表达式,然后用一把尺子,测量订购。我已经发表了一些设计的要求正是这一点(你会发现几个在我早期的书籍) 。但是,事实证明不理想的原因很多,不仅是因为它打破了折纸简单的纯度需要的纸张只有一个表,自己手中。
    在这一点上,什么已经达到那么只有一个数学的好奇心 - 数学比例单独折叠建设 - 突然内代表性的折纸获得一个严重的实际应用。在一系列的文章在英国折纸杂志在80年代后期,​​我探索了一些不同的技术构建的数学几何比例和不同类型的代数表达式。我的搜索挖掘到折纸数学,它已经深入探讨了贾斯汀​​, Huzita ,藤本, Husimi , Geretschlaeger ,和许多其他的丰富的现场。
    对于我自己而言,我并没有那么在乎构建数学上精确的比例为“足够好”的近似值。多年来,我已经找到了启动比例折叠序列运用几何结构我知道并寻找数字“巧合”的组合 - 近的路线,可以被利用来制定短期折叠序列查找起始比例为我设计。到了90年代末,我想出争取计算机搜索的想法,以帮助找到这些短序列的折叠,并且在一段几年来,先后写了更强大的后代一个程序,我叫ReferenceFinder ,其唯一目的是找出短,对于在一个单位正方形用户选择的点或线高效折叠序列。
    一套7折操作,被称为Huzita - 贾斯汀公理的ReferenceFinder利用。 7 HJAs描述通过形成点和线组合之间进行比对创造一个单眼皮的所有可能的方式。通过考虑几个HJAs序列,也能够找到数以万计的独特点和一个正方形内的线条,甚至上百万,这样,对于任何给定的点或线,短的,高效率的顺序仅仅是一个毛发-广度程。
    为了使长话短说,由第三代ReferenceFinder (写于2003年) ,我已纳入全部7折到程序的Huzita - 贾斯汀公理的,允许其潜在探索所有可能的折叠序列组成的序列比对的各形成纸方形单折痕。当然,这样的序列的家谱爆炸性增长(或准确地说,指数),但在计算能力的可用性随之而来的增长,使我们能够探索指数家谱合理子集,实际上,由纯蛮力,找到一个近似内使用极少数褶皱的单位正方形任意点或线。
    折纸大学,给生活来点闲情!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2014-2-14 10:28:18 | 显示全部楼层
    ReferenceFinder的初始窗口。在初始化过程中, ReferenceFinder构造点和线的数据库。然后,您输入的点或线的坐标被发现。

描述
    ReferenceFinder的当前版本为4.0.1.The历史版本在这里。程序初始化后(这需要几秒钟时间才能生成折叠序列的数据库) ,你在一个数字或代数表达式的一个点或一个line.ReferenceFinder的坐标输入立即返回5 “最好的”短折,近似为序列点或线。该近似值都非常好,往往比1份1000年,这在我的经验,是关于人类折叠精度的极限越好。 ReferenceFinder可以解析简单的代数表达式(感谢卡洛斯Furuti贡献) 。
    默认纸张形状是一个单位正方形,但你可以改变的尺寸对于任何矩形(例如,银矩形或货币) 。对于每种溶液, ReferenceFinder报告中距离的绝对误差,等级(根据需要折叠的数目) ,以及构造所需的参考标记所需的操作的顺序。欲了解更多详情,请阅读伴随每个​​下载软件包的readme.txt文件。
    对于一些ReferenceFinder引用几个简单的例子,检查这些了:
    三分之一
    四分之一
    的1/5
    1/6
    1/7
    1/8
    1/9
    下载
    ReferenceFinder 4自带的可执行二进制文件的Mac , Linux和Windows 。如果不为你工作,你可以在这里下载源代码并编译它为自己最喜欢的平台。
    使用权: ReferenceFinder 4是在GNU公共许可协议,版本2 ,它包含在下载的源代码发布。如果你心里有一个用法,涉及一些其他形式的再分配,请联系我,你想要的使用和我们谈谈你的想法。
    可下载的二进制文件和源代码如下:
    ReferenceFinder 4的Mac磁盘映像。拖动从磁盘映像应用到您的应用程序文件夹,你准备好去。
    ReferenceFinder 4 Linux安装程序。这是一个压缩的安装脚本。它被编译为Fedora Core 6中,如果你有一个旧的版本,你可能需要从源代码编译。
    ReferenceFinder 4的Windows可执行文件。解压并运行可执行文件。 Windows可能会打断你无用的警告信息,你也许可以忽略不计。
    ReferenceFinder 4源存档。这已被成功编译用gcc 4.0.2和Visual Studio速成版2005 。 (的Visual C + +是不够符合标准,并会抱怨。 )建设提供了适用于Mac , Linux和Windows的说明。
    独立的文件以HTML格式。文档包含在应用程序中(通过帮助菜单) ,但如果你喜欢离线浏览,下载这个文件,将它解压缩,然后将浏览器指向包含index.htm文件。
    ReferenceFinder 4的iPhone源代码。杰罗姆Laheurte已经移植ReferenceFinder 4到苹果的iPhone ,所以你现在可以找到参考点,无论你在哪里!从iTunes应用程序商店在这里得到ReferenceFinder 。
    在以前的版本, ReferenceFinder 3 ,也可用。这是一个控制台工具 - 您键入的文本交互,而输出是口头的(与图的PostScript文件) 。人真的老电脑(例如,预OS X 10.4在Mac )可能需要坚持到这个版本。
    ReferenceFinder 3 Mac的可执行文件(。坐)
    ReferenceFinder 3的Linux ( I86 ),可执行文件( 。 ZIP)
    ReferenceFinder 3的Windows可执行文件( 。 ZIP)
    ReferenceFinder 3源代码( ZIP)这已经编译成功与Metrowerks公司的CodeWarrior 8和gcc 3.3.2 。如果您遇到问题,源代码,用gcc 4.0.2编译的更新版本在这里。
    好消息是,这个软件是免费的,可以使用和修改任何人。坏消息是,有健身,可用性等的保证它可能会崩溃您的计算机(特别是如果你没有太多的RAM ) 。使用它需要您自担风险。但我不希望它的工作原理为你,如果你得到一些使用了它,请给我,让我知道你如何使用它。
    折纸大学,给生活来点闲情!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2014-2-14 10:28:55 | 显示全部楼层
    ReferenceFinder的初始窗口。在初始化过程中, ReferenceFinder构造点和线的数据库。然后,您输入的点或线的坐标被发现。

描述
    ReferenceFinder的当前版本为4.0.1.The历史版本在这里。程序初始化后(这需要几秒钟时间才能生成折叠序列的数据库) ,你在一个数字或代数表达式的一个点或一个line.ReferenceFinder的坐标输入立即返回5 “最好的”短折,近似为序列点或线。该近似值都非常好,往往比1份1000年,这在我的经验,是关于人类折叠精度的极限越好。 ReferenceFinder可以解析简单的代数表达式(感谢卡洛斯Furuti贡献) 。
    默认纸张形状是一个单位正方形,但你可以改变的尺寸对于任何矩形(例如,银矩形或货币) 。对于每种溶液, ReferenceFinder报告中距离的绝对误差,等级(根据需要折叠的数目) ,以及构造所需的参考标记所需的操作的顺序。欲了解更多详情,请阅读伴随每个​​下载软件包的readme.txt文件。
    对于一些ReferenceFinder引用几个简单的例子,检查这些了:
    三分之一
    四分之一
    的1/5
    1/6
    1/7
    1/8
    1/9
    下载
    ReferenceFinder 4自带的可执行二进制文件的Mac , Linux和Windows 。如果不为你工作,你可以在这里下载源代码并编译它为自己最喜欢的平台。
    使用权: ReferenceFinder 4是在GNU公共许可协议,版本2 ,它包含在下载的源代码发布。如果你心里有一个用法,涉及一些其他形式的再分配,请联系我,你想要的使用和我们谈谈你的想法。
    可下载的二进制文件和源代码如下:
    ReferenceFinder 4的Mac磁盘映像。拖动从磁盘映像应用到您的应用程序文件夹,你准备好去。
    ReferenceFinder 4 Linux安装程序。这是一个压缩的安装脚本。它被编译为Fedora Core 6中,如果你有一个旧的版本,你可能需要从源代码编译。
    ReferenceFinder 4的Windows可执行文件。解压并运行可执行文件。 Windows可能会打断你无用的警告信息,你也许可以忽略不计。
    ReferenceFinder 4源存档。这已被成功编译用gcc 4.0.2和Visual Studio速成版2005 。 (的Visual C + +是不够符合标准,并会抱怨。 )建设提供了适用于Mac , Linux和Windows的说明。
    独立的文件以HTML格式。文档包含在应用程序中(通过帮助菜单) ,但如果你喜欢离线浏览,下载这个文件,将它解压缩,然后将浏览器指向包含index.htm文件。
    ReferenceFinder 4的iPhone源代码。杰罗姆Laheurte已经移植ReferenceFinder 4到苹果的iPhone ,所以你现在可以找到参考点,无论你在哪里!从iTunes应用程序商店在这里得到ReferenceFinder 。
    在以前的版本, ReferenceFinder 3 ,也可用。这是一个控制台工具 - 您键入的文本交互,而输出是口头的(与图的PostScript文件) 。人真的老电脑(例如,预OS X 10.4在Mac )可能需要坚持到这个版本。
    ReferenceFinder 3 Mac的可执行文件(。坐)
    ReferenceFinder 3的Linux ( I86 ),可执行文件( 。 ZIP)
    ReferenceFinder 3的Windows可执行文件( 。 ZIP)
    ReferenceFinder 3源代码( ZIP)这已经编译成功与Metrowerks公司的CodeWarrior 8和gcc 3.3.2 。如果您遇到问题,源代码,用gcc 4.0.2编译的更新版本在这里。
    好消息是,这个软件是免费的,可以使用和修改任何人。坏消息是,有健身,可用性等的保证它可能会崩溃您的计算机(特别是如果你没有太多的RAM ) 。使用它需要您自担风险。但我不希望它的工作原理为你,如果你得到一些使用了它,请给我,让我知道你如何使用它。
    折纸大学,给生活来点闲情!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2014-2-14 10:29:22 | 显示全部楼层
    谷歌翻译的。
    虽然有些地方不通顺,但差不多就行了。
    折纸大学,给生活来点闲情!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    悲催
    2024-4-17 00:25

[LV.7]常住居民III

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-14 12:07:16 | 显示全部楼层
    阿卡迪亚12 发表于 2014-2-14 10:29
    谷歌翻译的。
    虽然有些地方不通顺,但差不多就行了。

这个不翻译也可以的,把软件下俩来就一目了然了,不过还是要谢谢你啊
    折纸大学,给生活来点闲情!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2014-2-14 12:17:12 | 显示全部楼层
    tj3815 发表于 2014-2-14 12:07
    这个不翻译也可以的,把软件下俩来就一目了然了,不过还是要谢谢你啊

表示我下载下来以后根本不会用啊。。。。。。。
    折纸大学,给生活来点闲情!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    悲催
    2024-4-17 00:25

[LV.7]常住居民III

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-14 13:01:11 | 显示全部楼层
    阿卡迪亚12 发表于 2014-2-14 12:17
    表示我下载下来以后根本不会用啊。。。。。。。

先设定纸的左下角是坐标原点,右上角是(1,1)
    如果是取点,先通过各种工具或者计算得出点的确切位置,你可以看下
    Treemaker实例——鳄鱼设计http://www.zhezhixueyuan.com/for ... 71&fromuid=9872
    这个,里面有举例的,求出坐标,比如中心(0.5,0.5),精确到小数点后4位。
    然后选择point,输入x1=0.5,y1=0.5
    然后回车,就会自动生成,两条红线的交点就是所求的点,会有几个选择,分别列出真实坐标和误差,然后照着折就行
    曲线也是相同道理,选line,然后输入两个端点的坐标回车就可以啦。

折纸大学,给生活来点闲情!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

新手启航红包

本站声明|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|折纸学院 ( ICP2021033377-6 )   37032302000141  QQ QQ客服

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 07:13 , Processed in 0.051927 second(s), 15 queries , MemCached On.